“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla
I agree that when we think in terms of energy, vibration and frequency, we can find the secrets of the universe. For example, the video “Mysteries of the heart” noted that human emotions are (like) electromagnetic waves (that can be felt from a distance), which I think can be described as vibrations. Everything in the universe is energy, and we can sense whether the energy coming from other people is positive (or affirming) or negative (or critical). Some people may term this as “psychic ability”, whereas those in the religious circles may say things like “I feel the holy spirit is telling me…”, but I believe we all have an intuition within us. Our innate intuition goes beyond the confines of religions and philosophies, because it is universal (or a universal principle), and each of us can follow our intuition of the heart for inner guidance by thinking in terms of energy, vibration and frequency.
From what I learnt about quantum physics, we live in a holographic universe, and what we see around us – the trees, buildings, computer, people – exist in our consciousness only as long as we are aware of them. Hence, when we choose our thoughts, we choose the kind of reality we live in. Our thoughts and emotions are energy, and we can sense the energy of other people’s thoughts and emotions, through verbal and non-verbal cues. We can also sense the energy of the natural phenomena such as weather. It is said that hurricanes may be caused by the collective energies of people’s thoughts and emotions.
Metaphorically speaking, storms can be stilled through knowing our true identity. Jesus calmed the storm in the sea because he knew who he was. “Be still and know I am.” All the manifestations of energy, frequency and vibrations that we see outside in the world come from within. Peace within produces peace without.
The secrets of the universe are within each of us. Peace comes by resting in the truth of our true divine self that is beloved, beautiful and blameless, and knowing we are one with Divine Love and we are one with one another.
- Everything is Energy (inspiringentrepreneur.wordpress.com)
- Choose Wisely. (Written as Sandy Howled.) ~ Samantha Caplan (elephantjournal.com)
- “Protection” from bad vibes (joystreamhealth.wordpress.com)
- The link between vibration and manifestation (presleylove.wordpress.com)
- Shifting Your Frequency (tanyajopson.wordpress.com)
- We Are Vibrational Beings (realityofone.wordpress.com)
- Sacred knowledge of vibration and the power of human emotions ~ UPDATED (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- Mysteries of the Heart (realrest.wordpress.com)
- Synchronicities: Coincidences or Vibrational Frequencies? (zazenlife.com)