I am glad to know my favourite tennis champions, Serene Williams and Rafael Nadal, had won the Women’s Final and Men’s Final of the US Open 2013 Tennis Tournament respectively. I find them inspirational, especially how they made a comeback from their injuries recently to persevere in their own ways, and how taking a few months’ rest from their work schedules does wonders to their recovery to regain their form.
- Rafael Nadal: Comeback Of The Year? (thasportsjunkies101.wordpress.com)
- Nadal’s Comeback Astonishing (playstrongnation.com)
- The US Open is Nadal’s! (msauciana.wordpress.com)
- Serena Williams crowns 14-year reign with fifth US Open title
- U.S. Open victory the pinnacle of Nadal’s unbelievable comeback year