“We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of Infinity. Life is Eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in Eternity.” ♥
~ Paulo Coelho
Here’s sharing this part of a thanksgiving prayer that I like.
“For today. . . I do my best in all things
For tomorrow . . . I honor and heal the environment
For my life… I work to be a healthy cell in the body of the Universe
I honor the journey of my life with conscious living
and honor the lives of all I meet and those I will never know.”
(From “A Prayer of Thanks“)
When we journey through life with conscious living, we may never be fully happy in good times since we are aware of the sufferings of humanity and the degradation of the environment. We can only do what we can to help and heal humanity and the environment, such as spreading awareness and avoiding consumerism wherever we can.
I also like what is said here in this blog about the sacred balance.
“As said before, we live to die. But we live to heal – spiritually – our soul heals and the souls of others heal from us; from our experiences. We share with the next generations the adverse experiences so each year our community strengthens.”
(From “The Sacred Balance“)
Yes, perhaps the best gift we can give to our next generations is to share the adverse experiences with them so that they may also learn, so that each year our community strengthens. While not every person may heed the lessons in life, others may be ready to help heal humanity and our habitats too. Whether humankind lives to see the next century remains to be seen.
Like what an Australian Aborigine proverb says:
“Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home.”
- A Prayer of Thanks (sensualblissvoyager.wordpress.com)
- The Cosmic Journey (itstartedwithaquote.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual maturity and climate change (5) (blogs.redding.com)
- “A child can teach an adult three things: (georgiemathew.wordpress.com)
- 11 Writing Masters Who Gave Me The Courage To Create (ollinmorales.wordpress.com)
- Daily Practices ~ The Challenge (mysticlei.wordpress.com)
- thankfulness leads to love: love leads to letting go (lifeacousticandamplified.wordpress.com)
- Invitation For 2013 And Beyond: An Urgent Need To Awaken Our Emotional Consciousness (soulfullheartblog.com)
- The Ascended Collective: We See a Planet Brimming with Higher Dimensional Energy and Potential (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Nature’s Spiritual Purpose (abortner.wordpress.com)