The Institute of HeartMath (http://www.heartmath.org) shares fascinating understandings of the human heart as explored in more than 20 years of its research. The ‘Did you know’ facts are lesser-known gems of information to enlighten curiosity on how your own thoughts and emotions are affecting yourself and others.
HeartMath Research Director Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., says, “It’s important to take a pause and really consider what our emotions are contributing to our environment and to other people. Our research and its applications can help people create a positive emotion-based environment that has real effects on physiology.”
McCraty said that the true nature of human emotion is one of care and love. He said HeartMath and other research shows that by focusing on these core heart-felt emotions, it can enhance one’s connection with others, and that this connection extends far beyond the individual.
Learn more at http://on.fb.me/explore-IHM where you can also download a free ebook.
It is interesting to see the heart as the seat of human emotions that can be felt from a distance as electromagnetic waves, which I think can be described as vibrations. It is also noteworthy that positive emotions can promote the brain’s ability to generate creative and innovative ideas. I think having a heart that is at peace and free from guilt and condemnation is the ideal state as the person would be able to function optimally, being able to follow one’s intuition, or as new age practitioners would say, to follow the bliss.
- Love Your Liver (roxcell.wordpress.com)
- The Secret Wisdom of the Heart (darlingwords.wordpress.com)
- Institute of HeartMath Feeds Food for Thought with Science of Thanksgiving Gratitude (prweb.com)
- You can change your DNA (biosil.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving as a Wellness Practice (pagfoundation.smilingdogenterprises.com)
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall. (astoryoflight.wordpress.com)
- Instant quick de-stress method (biosil.wordpress.com)